Saturday, January 22, 2011

[discussion_vu] last email

when ever i tried to talk with u , u never reply okayy then hate me
i think u donot want it or u r so proud to do it then hate me 
when u not reply then i think it is okayy it is done 
i am wondering around some shadow of "my" mind it nothing else
if u hurt then why u donot said what is hurt when someone say "hi"
& some one donot reply if u post blank email to me i understand 
u talking about me, clear me what u have clear me what is in ur mind
then email me plz then email me plz if u not this is my  last email at all
i am 31 year old even not good face to blow, then hate me  
when u see me i donot mind
my mother said we donot married a girl who donot mature 
i am going out don't think come back or not then hate me u ever before
if u email me then i would clear lot's of thing to then u decide what to do
today i am going to become retailer i don't know u parent's expect or not
i have not enough time to stay then good bye have nice day bye bye   

 



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAID CONTENT