Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Re: [discussion_vu] CS101 Assignment#5 Idea Solution By Non Stop Leo....

 i am seeking  financial help to fund my brother funeral and to assist me with the cost of travelling to his funeral! my brother dwight clarke was gun donwn and shot to death on the 8.1.11 in montego bay jamaica.he the only provider for the family and due to his death this has put a financial on us. we are unable to fund the funeral and pay for cost of travelling. my wife died three years ago and since then it has deen unemployed. i gave up my  job to care for my children and since then it has been very difficult to find any suitable employment to fit around my three children lives. i would be grateful if you cold assist mye financial in order for me to carry out the necessary arrangemeets required to give my brother a digniher a dignified funeral. uor  regards kirk clarke

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAID CONTENT