Sunday, February 27, 2011

[discussion_vu] Yesterday 26 Feb was my Birthday :-D

Salam
Yesterday on 26 Feb was my Birthday but kisi ne b Wish nhi kia Groups me:-( Kisi ko b yad nhi thi meri Birthday :-(

Thanks Aloooot for All These Friends for Celebrating my Birthday Party
Roshanny Hayya
Zeshan Shani
Abeerah Zimal
Shoaib
Mateen ( Cacasheer)
Good Ayaz
Zaib Dar
Somiya Somiya
Sadia Tufial
Pinky Jutt
Adeel
Basit
Mariyam

And one More member who was not a Part of this party but was Remember my Birthday Amber Parl's Sister SARA KHAN ( Urwa )
                                     




--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAID CONTENT