Thursday, March 31, 2011

[discussion_vu] attention

Aoa, friends i need your help that i have complete my 4 smesters but
my CGPA is 2.1 and know i am doing a hob in duabi. I want to improve
my CGPA. Following are my D grade subjects and their respected marks
MGT613 Production / Operations Management 49
MGT603 Strategic Management 46
MGT411 Money & Banking 49
MGMT628 Organizational Development (alt. code=HRM628) 46
HRM624 Conflict Management 45
CS101 Introduction to Computing 44
MGT201 Financial Management 47
Please guide me which subjects will be better to improve my CGPA and
also give me guidence how i can improve my CGPA that here is my life
is so busy so tell me notes, old papers or other related matrial which
helpfull for proper preparation of exam. I will be very thankfull to
all my friends.
Mc080402662

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAID CONTENT