Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Re: [discussion_vu] All HR Students must read (All HRM Students (final semester) Get Connected)

I am Muhammad Afzal
I am from District Attock
My contact No. is 03015649670
My personal email adress is
afzalmuhammad7880@yahoo.com


On 4/5/11, mc080402227 Syed Asad Ali Shah <mc080402227@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
> AOA
>
> I am Syed Asad Ali from Pattoki, District Kasur. My VU campus is Okara
> I am student of HRM (extra smester). I read many comments of the HR
> students. I appreciate this is very good suggestion of the keep
> intouch we all of us.
> In my view we all gave the personal email address and also contacts,
> because this path is only available for us till our smester.
> I have gained the Degree of the M.Sc(Physics) from Punjab University.I
> also gained the PGD degree(Post Graduate Diploma in Computer) from
> Govt. College Pattoki
> Now i am studying the HRM from VU.
> My CGPA is very low. Plz tell me the correct way for this problem.
> I am waiting your reply.
>
>
> Regards
>
> Syed Asad Ali
> syed_asad796@yahoo.com
>
>
>
>
> My personnal criteria is
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On 3/24/11, mc080401432 Muhammad Nasir Amin <mc080401432@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
>> Dears,
>>
>> I am Muhammad Nasir Amin from District Bahawalnagar Tehsil Fort Abbas.
>> I have also complete my MBA HRM form Haroon Abad VU campus.
>>
>>
>> Muhammad Nasir Amin
>> 0333-6315046
>> Abdullah Town, Near Railway Rest House FORT ABBAS
>> On 3/14/11, Muhammed Yaqub <yaqub2238@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Dear All HR Friends,
>>>
>>> I have a suggestion that " We all HR stdudents(who are going to complete
>>> MBA in this semester) should make a saparate group and exchange our
>>> email
>>> IDs and contact Nos.(males) so that we can stay in touch with eachother
>>> in
>>> future. As you know this is our last chance to access each other so
>>> easily.
>>> this is a golden chance of making and retaining HR Network. Being HR
>>> students all of us know NETWORKS of professionals play a vital role in
>>> Professional Lives. After this all of us will be dispersed.This may also
>>> be
>>> beneficial in getting advice from HR students (who are playing their role
>>> in
>>> HR), Helping eachother to get jobs or at least informing eachothers about
>>> opportunities.
>>>
>>> Here is my brief introduction:
>>>
>>> I am Muhammad Yaqub, an Overseas student.
>>> MBA(HRM), VU
>>> Certified in Personnel Practise from CIPD (Chartered Institute of
>>> Personnel
>>> & Development U.K),
>>> having
>>> "Certificate in Recruitment and Selection" Concordia University Canada
>>> "Cetificate in Performance Management" Concordia University Canada
>>> M.A (English) University of the Punjab
>>>
>>> waiting for your comments
>>> (I have recieved some comments. I have atteched them below.)
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Muhammad Yaqub
>>> mc090200046
>>> **
>>> **
>>> *Comment#01
>>> *
>>>
>>> Reply |mc090406191 Muhammad Awais Afzal to vu-hrm
>>> show details Mar 12 (2 days ago)
>>>
>>>
>>> Assalam o alaikum
>>> Nice idea Brother I am Muihammad Awais Afzal doing MBA(HR) from VU
>>>
>>> sargodha campus
>>>
>>> *Comment#02*
>>> Reply Reply to all Forward
>>>
>>> Malik Abdul Qayyum RazaGood suggestion. Here is my info: My name is Mailk
>>> Abdul Qayyum Raza Working ...
>>> Mar 12 (2 days ago)
>>>
>>> Malik Abdul Qayyum RazaLoading...Mar 12 (2 days ago)
>>>
>>> Reply |Malik Abdul Qayyum Raza to vu-hrm, me
>>> show details Mar 12 (2 days ago)
>>>
>>>
>>> Good suggestion. Here is my info:
>>>
>>> My name is Mailk Abdul Qayyum Raza
>>> Working as Manger HR at Nishat Group,
>>> Certified Human Resource Professional from Pakistan Institute of Quality
>>> Control & NUST
>>> Passed LL.B
>>> Passed M.A. Islamic Studies
>>> PAssed D.LL , Diploma in Industrial and Labour Laws
>>> Passed Lead Auditor Course in QMS ISO from SGS etc.
>>> Regards!
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best Wishes !
>>> Malik Abdul Qayyum Raza
>>> Cell 0321-8666989
>>> * It is the beauty of character which makes the man great.
>>>
>>> Reply Reply to all Forward Invite Malik Abdul Qayyum Raza to chat
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> *Comment#03*
>>> mc090401101 Muhammad Tariq JavedAoA, Good Idea for getting the
>>> opportunity
>>> for all HR Students. me Muhammad T...
>>> 7:42 AM (8 hours ago)
>>>
>>>
>>> AoA,
>>>
>>> Good Idea for getting the opportunity for all HR Students.
>>>
>>> me Muhammad Tariq Javed from Faisalabad.
>>>
>>> 4th Semester (HRM)
>>> +92 0321 6630361
>>> cutehonay@yahoo.com
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Reply Reply to all Forward
>>>
>>> Muhammed YaqubAssalam-o-Alaikum all friends, Our HR friends are very slow
>>> to
>>> respond. anywa...
>>> 9:32 AM (6 hours ago)
>>>
>>>
>>> Assalam-o-Alaikum all friends,
>>>
>>> Our HR friends are very slow to respond. anyway how is your results.
>>> By the grace of Almighty Allah I have cleared my MBA(HRM) with CGPA 3.86
>>> - Show quoted text -
>>>
>>>
>>> *Comment#04*
>>>
>>>
>>> AoA,
>>>
>>> Good Idea for getting the opportunity for all HR Students.
>>>
>>> me Muhammad Tariq Javed from Faisalabad.
>>>
>>> 4th Semester (HRM)
>>> +92 0321 6630361
>>> cutehonay@yahoo.com
>>>
>>>
>>> Reply |Rizwan Bukhari to VU
>>>
>>> Assalam-o-Alaikum To all friends
>>>
>>> I appreciated this effort for making connect each other
>>> my Brief introduction is
>>>
>>> Syed Rizwan ul Hassan Bukhari
>>> MBA (HR)
>>> bukharig@gmail.com
>>> Faisalabad Pakistan
>>>
>>> -
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>>> "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu?hl=en.
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Muhammad Nasir Amin
>> 0301-7372871
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu?hl=en.
>>
>>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
> To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu?hl=en.
>
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAID CONTENT