Sunday, June 26, 2011

[discussion_vu] Ratio Help

Friends My balance sheet include following NON CURRENT liabilities:
NON CURRENT LIABILITIES
Long Term loan                        7,222,220
Loan from related person          35,628,450
Due to related person               38,850,500

TOTAL                                    81,701,170
I know that formula of Debt Ratio is total dets/total assets, but my confusion is that which item is taken as total debts i-e only long term loan that is 7,222,220 or total of all NON CURRENT liabilities that is 81,701,170. In this way aslos tell me formula of Debt-equity ratio. If my total debt is 81,701,170 than tell me is current liabilities is included in the formula of Debt-equity ratio? My total current liabilities are 42,352,945.
  please solve my problem.
 
Thank you,
ATTACHED FILES IS MY BALANCE SHEET PLEASE HELP ME.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAID CONTENT