Saturday, October 15, 2011

[discussion_vu] Hello,





Love greetings to you, my name is Brenda, I learn and understand your nice profile today at after searching for a good friend and
I became intrested to communicate with you.Found you worthy of acceptance, godly and ideal partner. Dear please at your own usual time, may it pleases you to write me back,so that i can send you my pictures and also tell you more about myself.For friendship is the foundation build on other relative things to come. May God bless you as i wait impatiently to hear from you.Yours Brenda.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAID CONTENT