Monday, November 21, 2011

[discussion_vu] Re: PLZZZZ GUIDE ME

kon c guideness chayeee apko pochyee 

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 12:22 PM, mc090402218 Shahid Majeed <mc090402218@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
Dear All Assalamualaikum;

dear all plz help me out my lms is block due to late deposit of fee payment but i have deposited total payment and also uploaded scan voucher in account book but my LMS is still unblock.
kindly any body advice my what i do for unblock LMS within today because i have to submit my assignments and quizzes. 

regards,

shahid majeed
mba-2nd semester
 


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAID CONTENT