Wednesday, November 30, 2011

[discussion_vu] thanks for your attention

Hello dear,

 

It is my pleasure to mail you as the content of this mail matters a lot to be a great opportunity for us in terms of partnership and friendship.

I am working with APX Shipping Company and I discovered two unclaimed packages which the content is US dollars spendable cash and each envelop contents $250,000.00USD as the two envelops are totaling $500,000.00 USD ( Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only).

These two envelops has remain in the company ship vault for over a year now under my monitoring and supervision.

Now I want to endorse and address the shipment of the envelops to you as the consignee were by you will receive them and we share it equal, one envelop for you and one for me, after you have received the envelops, I will send you my bank account number to transfer mine.

I want you to think about this transaction and if you are sure to impose trust and seriousness, get back to me then I will tell you the requirements to finalize it.

 

 

Sincerely,

Jones 

Marine Dispatch Officer

Apx Shipping Company

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAID CONTENT