Tuesday, December 20, 2011

[discussion_vu] Dearest; One Profound gratitude communicating with you

Dearest; One Profound gratitude communicating with you
Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. though I know that a,transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.
 
Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. It may surprise you receiving this Email  from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. my name is Barrister Gasper Ubieto Esq . a personal attorney to Late Mrs. Maria Sleek ,She died along side her immediate family during the Tsunami Catastrophe which occurred in December 2004, since then all my several enquiries here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, has proved unsuccessful.
 
That is why I decided to search through your countries Public Records to locate any good person lucky person. To do this business wit, I know you may or may not be biologically related to her but as both us will agreed to work together, I could fix it up. Before the catastrophe that claimed her life, she deposited an amount exactly US$6,500,000(Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ) in an escrow account with a with a Safe keeping /finance company here in Spain. The said finance company has mandated me to present her next of kin,befor the vault will be confiscated and taken to the bureau of Diplomatic Security as an unclaimed deposite,(heir/inheritor) to make claim to the deposit due to the expiration of the fixed deposit contract. with regards to this, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to my deceased client so that the fund deposited in the bank before her death would be released to you and further disbursed between us.
 
All I require of you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this transaction would be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. and for further clarification. do get back to me as well even if you are not willing to collaborate with
me so as to further my search for another partner.
 
Kindest Regards
Barrister Gasper Ubieto Esq
Email; barisstergasperubieto@yahoo.es
Tel:+34-672-940-538
Fax:+34-917-693-050
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAID CONTENT