Friday, December 9, 2011

[discussion_vu] Hello



Hello
Hope you are in good health. My name is AMANDA . I am a single girl, Am looking for reliable and honest person. please have a little time for me. Please reach me back so that i can explain all about myself including my pictures.
Best regards
AMANDA.
................................................................................
Hola
Mi nombre es AMANDA. Soy una chica sola, Busco persona confiable y honesta. por favor tenga un poco de tiempo para mí. Por favor, me llegan de nuevo para que yo pueda explicar todo sobre mí como mis fotos.
Saludos cordiales
AMANDA.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAID CONTENT