Monday, December 12, 2011

RE: [discussion_vu] need a new beneficiary

What hell is this? stupid

 

From: discussion_vu@googlegroups.com [mailto:discussion_vu@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of clensy kay
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 8:55 PM
Subject: [discussion_vu] need a new beneficiary

 

Good day to you, I have decided to contact you after much thought considering the fact that we have not met before, but  because of the circumstances that oblige me, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my present situation here.
I will shortly introduce my self to you for a business proposal.Though i have written to you before but did not know if my message got to you. I am miss clensy kay former bodyguard to late Muammar Al-Gaddafi of libya. I am in assylum in Niger Republic now, but i have a huge amount of money which my agent manage to move out nearby country and deposited outside Libya. So i need a God fearing person who can help receive those funds.Note, whatever you considered good as your percentage will be considered. If you indicate any interest kindly get back to me as soon as possible so that i will send you more details.
 
 
Miss Clensy kay

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAID CONTENT