Tuesday, March 13, 2012

[discussion_vu] Block LMS

My LMS was block due to non payment of fee at due date but now i have
submited my fee but my LMS is still block from last 2 days? I have
mailed in accouts department but no response. Any one tell me when
will be my LMS unblock and I'll be able to see my course selection.
Pplz if any one know the Contact No. of Accounts Department reply me i
m so worry about it.

Regards

Hafsah

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAID CONTENT