Wednesday, April 25, 2012

[discussion_vu] Fwd: Earn Money and Go for Goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: asskfast <mc080400949@vu.edu.pk>
Date: Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 3:57 PM
Subject: Earn Money and Go for Goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To: attock-vu-group@googlegroups.com, discussion_vu@googlegroups.com, vustudymasti@googlegroups.com, vitrtualuni@gmail.com


Aslamolikom!

Hello dears and fellows, I came here to share with all of you about outstanding earning source. It has been good to me. I have recently complete my MBA marketing from VU.  I thought that I would let you all know how I am doing and earn with this business since it has been almost four months since I joined this business.
Zeek Rewards

I Earn Daily and So Can You!

A novel idea in this business.

I am honoring the request of of this business which has been given to ALL affiliates.  I will complete the compliance course as required by this company and be back with more valuable information about this company for my readers.

It is taking a great amount of time and expending a great amount of money to make sure that everything it does and its independent affiliates do is in full compliance with the law. It does not tolerate hype and spreadsheets that can be misleading to a potential independent affiliate like some other penny auction sites springing up on the internet appear to be doing.  I have to admit that before becoming an independent affiliate of this business, I created a spreadsheet for my own use that made some basic assumptions on the performance of the company based on projections that I had been quoted.  I did not share that with potential prospects for the business.

Why?

Because I did make some assumptions for my personal evaluation and business forecasting.  I in fact use that spreadsheet to help me track my progress with this business.

But since I made assumptions about the daily percentage that would be earned each day, it would not be fair to a potential independent affiliate to present this to that person even if prefaced with a statement that this is an estimation and there are no guarantees for income.   Even with that statement, someone may see those figures and not understand what I am talking about.  They may just look at the bottom line and could be misled.  And I think we all have been there at some point with all they hype out there on the net.

Smart move on the part of this business to ban any independent affiliate from sharing such a spreadsheet.

My contact#: 03007644033 (M.Qasim Zia), Email: asskfast@yahoo.com, qasim_virgoo1984@yahoo.com.

We are all students and after complete of our education, we will go for their desired jobs. Some of us would adjust in some organizations but most of us will be waist on finding jobs or select the below standard job, cause " naa hone se koch hona behtar".
Ap ne jo job karni he ya jo business b karna ho, ap zaroor kijye ga. but apni routin activity k sath is opportunity ko hargizz miss na kijye ga. Remember, this is not my own company, neither I am trying to advertise it. is bussiness main hargiz apne koi 2-4 hour ki typing ya ad posting nai karni. you can earn money just to give 3-5 minutes a day only. gee haan only 3-5 minutes. or apki earning ki limit 50$ se le kar 4200$ per month se b kahin zeyada. work strategy or guideline main ap ko doon ga. apko teach and train main karon ga or aap se sirf dua hi kaa taalib hon ga. no any other fee will be charge.    
Being a muslim, main ap logo ki earning main izafa karon ga to aap mje naa chchte hoe b duaa do ge (Inshalla!).

Please contact me on my personal cell# or you can personally email mentioned above to find out more about this business.

ALLAH ham sab ki dounya or aakhirat behtar kare.AAAAAmin

Best Regards
Qasim

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAID CONTENT