Tuesday, April 30, 2013

[discussion_vu] hello


Hello nice to reach you..! How are you doing hope you are doing pretty well. I'm Rebecca Bella from Michigan in the USA  i work with the YMCA developing christian project as a programmer and reporter of YMCA here Michigan developing countries of the world,i have no kids I'm 25 years of age, i just saw your profile and it interest me to write you ,and to know more about you..please to know more about me just reach me back with my contact address rebeccabella774@yahoo.com ok. Bye for now am waiting to read from you

Miss Rebecca Bella
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAID CONTENT